This warranty does not cover:
• the G.Loomis Product if it has been modified or repaired by a person other than an authorized G.Loomis dealer;
• the G.Loomis Product if it has been used for rental or commercial purposes;
• damage resulting from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification or other abnormal, excessive or improper use;
• damage occurring during shipment of the G.Loomis Product;
• products that are not manufactured under the G.Loomis brand (whether or not packaged or sold with the G.Loomis Product at the time of purchase);
• damage resulting from use of products which are defective or incompatible with the G.Loomis Product;
• damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the G.Loomis Product (f.e. cork material).
NB: Rod breakage due to defects in materials and workmanship occur exceptionally and would normally appear upon first usage.
This warranty expressly provides for the repair or replacement of a defective G.Loomis Product and is the sole remedy of the warranty. Any and all other remedies and damage that may otherwise be applicable are excluded, including but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages.